Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

turning to alcohol with enthusiasm

Oh, hey everybody. It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here, but don't worry, I've been keeping up with my training runs and getting psyched for Austin.

Today I wanted to share another interesting article from the NY Times about the link between alcohol and exercise. Two of my favorite things! This quote cracks me up:
"...the exercising animals turned to alcohol with significantly more enthusiasm than the sedentary..."
Apparently, researchers have found that people who drink heavily also tend to exercise heavily, and vice-versa. Hmm, sounds familiar.
photo credit: faith's facebook pictures

1 comment: