Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 11

I'm finally starting to feel back to normal after being sick.  Now that the holidays, illness and year-end are behind me, I'm hoping to have a great month of training in January.  That is going to include a 20 and a 22 miler - tough work but I'm feeling ready for it!

Monday - rest
Tuesday - 8 @ 11:07
Wednesday - 4.25 @ 11:29
Thursday - rest
Friday - rest
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 18@ 10:27

Sunday's run was great for two reasons - first, I was finally feeling back up to a normal speed and, second, Jody was HOME!!  It was so much fun to run with her again and hear about her new life in Austin.  One 18 miler is less time with her than I would of liked but at least I get to spend a long weekend with her in Austin soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment