Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shorty Shorts

So, I'm currently obsessed with shorty shorts for running.  I've seen a couple of really well built women wearing them and I am toying with the idea of getting some.  They look super comfortable but I'm hesitant...  I mean, I'm just not as fit as some of the women who I've seen wearing them.  BUT, what better inspiration?  Or would it just trigger depression everytime I see them in the drawer and pass them over? 

Hmm...  to shorty short or not to shorty short?!?!  Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. I say go for it!!! They don't seem any tighter than the 3/4 length tights we all wear, and they look like really good Texas shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete