Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am I Crazy?!?!

Today's Groupon is for a month unlimited TRX and boot camp classes at a gym SW.  Not only am I seriously considering it...  I'm trying to get Ty to agree to do it with me in November.  Looking at the schedule, we could hit the 10:30 TRX Intro and Recovery after our long runs on Saturdays.  On Sundays, we could make the 9:00 boot camp and still not miss too much football.  There is a class almost every evening around 6:00 - if we hit one or two of those a week, PLUS marathon training, it would be AWESOME!!! 

Anyone think this is too much and might lead to overtraining?  What if I promise to slow down and focus only on marathon training (with maybe a little cross training) in December and January? 

3 comments:

  1. I don't want to rain on your parade... but this seems a bit much. Then again, you like having a packed schedule. Have fun and be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it IS a lot. But, it's too late now because I bought it!! It is less than I was doing with the Cassidy Camp that was roughly the same timing of marathon training. That was about 10 hours a week but this will only be 3 - 4... so, really, a LOT less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always seem to do... a bit much. how do you find the time? Remember to take some time to have a beer and watch a football game with Kona every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete