Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Reflections

Monday mornings are a good time for reflecting.  Last week was a great one for both my running and my cross training.  I started the week with three exercise classes and ended the week with two bike rides.  I typically take Fridays and Sundays off but I ended up headint to the track on Sunday with a walker friend and running a pretty fast (9:00 average) three miles.  For this, I have Onya to thank - she had to be on leash due to a soccer game and she was singularly focused on catch up with our friend on each and every lap.  Needless to say, it was much more of a workout than I would normally schedule for the day after a long run!! 

All in all, I ran 23 miles and biked 7 plus attended three fitness classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment