Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 1

Week 1 of training was a total success for me!!  I nailed all my runs and felt great doing them.  The return of the tiredness, hunger and leg burn feels unbelievably comforting.  I know it is very, very early in an 18 week process but I feel so positive and energized...  and that's a great way to start.  

M - 3 miles at 10:32, Socks class
T - 5 miles at 10:37, pilates
W - 3 miles at 10:35, aerial yoga
T - 5 miles tempo (9:59 pace)
F - rest
S - 8 miles at 10:09
S - rest

2 comments:

  1. Your going to crush the Austin Marathon... Kick some ass Jess. Is Run Oregon going to have a Marathon Training Program? you would make a kick ass instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... that's an intriguing idea. I'm not sure we could compete with Portland Fit though. That and I'm hardly qualified at all to coach running!!!

    ReplyDelete