Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Monday, October 18, 2010

First Day of Training!!!

Wow - this day sure came quickly!!  It is our first offical day of training for the Austin Marathon!  While I am excited, I'm also preparing to be really tired for the next four months.  The good news is that I found my endurance to be higher and my recovery times shorter while training for my second marathon.  Hopefully that trend continues as I prepare for my third.  I'm also kind of ready for the beat down of training because the pay off always seems worth it:). 

Here's my weekly recap:

M - 3 miles and Socks
T - 3 miles and pilates
W - 5 miles and aerial yoga
T - 3 miles
F - rest
S - 6 miles
S - rest

No comments:

Post a Comment