Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

week seven recap copycat

I'm going to start copying Jess and posting a weekly recap here for all to see. Seems like it will help me keep track of mileage and feel like I'm being held accountable for getting the runs in!

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 3 miles fast
Thursday - 4 miles easy with Texas Running Company's group run
Friday - 2 miles really easy (with Eli!)
Saturday- 5 miles easy
Sunday - 14 miles easy with TRC

I was a bit nervous about the first 14 mile run of this training season, and was pleasantly suprised by how easy it was. Well, not easy, but I felt good at the end and felt like I recovered quickly from the high mileage. Possibly due to the massage I had on Monday night. Y'all - massages are the golden ticket, you deserve one, go get one!

1 comment:

  1. I like it!! Are you not tracking your pace or just not posting it? I've pretty much decided that I'm going to keep doing a running blog even after Austin because I think having a weekly update is a great thing to go back to and reflect on.

    ReplyDelete