Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Edge

Today in bootcamp, I felt my body getting close to the edge.  The edge is where improvements are made but it can also be the point of injury if I'm not careful.  I'm thankful that tomorrow is a rest day and next week is a step-back week.  I like working hard and pushing myself but I need to keep an eye on the overall goal so that I can get to Austin healthy and ready to race.  I have some lofty goals both for this upcoming race and for the next couple of years too.  I'll save those for a future post but I'm glad that I was able to hear my body loud and clear tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Smart! It's good to know when to back off. Looking forward to hearing your lofty goals, you crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete