Three hella cool chicks virtually and not-so-virtually training together for the 2011 Austin Marathon. Won't you join our humble journey?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 3

Week 3 was a good week.  I love the break of a step-back week but then I also look forward to the fact that this week is some more good, hard work.  I've started reading Hal Higdon's Marathon again...  and I bought another running book over the weekend.  Partly to remind myself of keeping good habits and partly because I find reading about running to be really motivating.  Here's the recap:

M - rest
T - 5 @ 9:50 (solo), bootcamp
W - 3 @ 9:59 (solo), bootcamp
T - 5 @ 9:16 (solo)
F - 3 @ 11:02
S - 6 @ 10:38
S - bootcamp

2 comments:

  1. Just dropped by to say... your awesome.
    have you read Water for Elephants? has ablosuetly nothing what so ever to do with running... but its a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it years ago... and I really liked it.

    With all your new-found free time, if you are looking for a compelling yet easy read, I would highly recommend The Hunger Games. My book club selected it and I loved it so much that I bought the other two books in the series:). I read the first book cover to cover on Saturday and the second on Monday. I've pieced the third book out better - some on Tuesday, some last night and I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete